Top Meadow, Inc.
Based in Shaver Lake, California
June 6, 2007
Press / Business contact:
41972 Rock Shelf Lane
PO Box 710
Top Meadow makes computer and mobile games and was founded by Kevin Ryan and Brian Supple.
Kevin Ryan was one of the earlier developers for the Apple II computer, his first game was published in 1983. He joined Dynamix as one of the four orginial owners in 1984 and was part of the development team for the first original game for the Amiga computer, Arctic Fox, published by Electronic Arts. He has also had games published by Activision and Sierra. Kevin has designed and programmed a large number of games for the Apple II, Commodore 64, Amiga, MS-DOS/Windows, and Apple/Mac computers in a wide variety of languages ranging from 6502 machine code to C. A few of his game titles are Arctic Fox, Skyfox II, F-14 Tomcat, Rise of the Dragon, The Incredible Machine, 3D Ultra Minigolf, and Marble Blast. He graduated from the University of Oregon with a BS in Computer and Information Science in 1983, and currently lives in Shaver Lake, CA.
Puzzle Poker - Steam Greenlight Launch Video YouTube
There are far more images available for Top Meadow, Inc., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Contraption Maker" - Best EdTech of 2014, graphite, 2014
- "Arctic Fox" - One of 150 Best Games of All Time, Computer Gaming World, 1996
- "The Incredible Machine" - Best iPhone/iPad Game, E3, 6 June, 2011
- "Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions" - Family Game of the Year, Academy of Interactive Arts, 2001
- "Coding the Natural Laws of a Cartoon Universe"
- Jourdan Arenson, Article
- "A short personal history of Dynamix's adventure games"
- Kevin Ryan, Adventure Classic Gaming
Puzzle Poker Steam Greenlight
Puzzle Poker Kickstarter Campaign
Team & Repeating Collaborator